Providing exceptional real estate service has always been my top priority, but right now I am even more focused on the health and safety of my clients, family, friends, and local community. Guidelines for real estate transactions are evolving and I am staying on top of trends and state-mandated safety requirements.
Below are the tools, technology, and practices I am employing to help keep my clients safe during COVID-19:
▪ Steady Stream of Communication via text, video apps, emails and phone calls based on client preferences;
▪ Strengthened Digital Presence of New Listings through virtual staging, video tours, 3D tours, aerial photography, floorplans, magazine-grade photography, and dedicated websites;
▪ Property Showings using video and apps to keep both sellers and buyers safe while still showcasing a home’s unique features;
▪ Comparative Market Analysis Report showing a home’s estimated market value as well as comparable homes that have recently sold nearby;
▪ E-Sign Platform for disclosures, offers and counter offers, and closings.
If you, or anyone you know, has real estate plans now or in the future, give me a call. Let's make a plan to achieve your real estate goals during these uniquely challenging times.